I’m excited to perform for the first time with some new collaborators in the coming weeks, as well as playing with good friends. Here’s a list of shows in Eau Claire, Minneapolis, Chicago, and South Bend: catch one if you can.
· Friday, May 26, 7-9 pm, 200 Main Art & Wine, Eau Claire, WI: Boettcher/Hecht duo with Jeremy Boettcher on bass
· Saturday, June 10, 7-10 pm, The Lakely, Oxbow Hotel, 516 Galloway St., Eau Claire, WI: Duo with Kat Sherman, vocals: thrilled for the the premier of this new collaboration: we will dig into the American songbook with the flexible tool of the piano/voice duo
· Monday, June 12, 6-9 pm, Phyllis’ Musical Inn, 1800 W Division St., Chicago, IL: Dan Thatcher band TBA
· Friday, June 16, 8-10 pm, Jazz Central, 407 Central Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN: Trio with Graydon Peterson, bass, Pete James Johnson, drums—this trio is a product of a recent jam session in the cities: these are some exciting cats! Can’t wait to stretch and explore trio repertoire with them at this mainstay of the Minneapolis scene
· Wednesday, June 28, 7:30-10:30, Merrimans’ Playhouse, 401 E Colfax Ave, South Bend, IN: Pyrography Trio with Ben Dillinger, bass, and Gustavo Cortiñas, drums: the focus will be on a crop of new compositions—thrilled to share these at one of my favorite venues in the Midwest
· Saturday, August 26, 5 pm (Clearwater Jazz Festival, Brewing Projekt) and 7-10 pm, the Lakely, Eau Claire, WI: a heads up about this great local festival where I will premier another trio combination, this time with Jeremy Boettcher on bass and Pete James Johnson on drums: we’ll play a set at the festival, followed by three more sets at the Lakely